March 7, 2012

Coming to a close...

It is with some regret that I think I'm going to hang up my blogging hat for now.  I've done a lot of changing in the last little while and I am not finding much inclination to blog or bake very much anymore.  I told myself that I would stop blogging if it ever started to feel like a chore.  And to be real, it has felt a bit that way for a little while now.

It's been a fun journey, but I think it's time to say goodbye to this blog for now (though there is a possibility I'll be back in the future, who knows).

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to read and/or leave a comment.  I've really appreciated your input and your kind words!

I hope you find something here that is interesting and delicious here during my extended absence.

Thanks  :)

1 comment:

Lyndel said...

Hey Hayley
Thank you for your recipes. I've tried some and more still are on my to-do list.
Hope all goes well for you in your non-blogging time.
Regards, Lyndel