If you don't like dates, try replacing them with some other type of dried fruit. Apricots, maybe?
1 1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup coconut
1 cup Self Raising flour
1/3 cup maple syrup (you could use brown sugar instead, I just used maple syrup for another depth of flavour)
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 cup apples sauce
3/4 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (except dates)
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Mix in dates.
- Roll into balls and place on trays. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min, cool on trays.