Chai Choc Chip Cheesecake Cookies
250g cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 ½ cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 tsp ground ginger
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cardamom
2 pinches nutmeg
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla extract and beat until well-incorporated.
- In another bowl, combine flour with baking powder and salt.
- Mix spices into the flour mixture.
- Mix flour mixture into wet mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on baking trays, flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden. They may not look cooked, but they are. Cool on trays.