March 23, 2011

It's been too long!

I know I've been away from the blogging scene for a little while (who am I kidding?  I've probably never really blogged regularly). 

The past year, my life has gone through some pretty serious upheaval.  It's been hard enough to just get through the day, let alone get any creativity flowing.  I won't elaborate, but just wanted to give a brief explanation. 

I'm going to get back into blogging a bit more frequently.  This year has got to be better than last year and I'm going to try to improve my blogging skills this year, along with making a number of other improvements in my life.

So, welcome!  Hopefully you will enjoy your time here, and hopefully you will find a reason to come back again :)  We will return to the recipes in the next post!

1 comment:

Sumara said...

Hi! Nice to see you in here again. :)