February 15, 2010

White choc chip Nutella Cookies

Yum. That's all I have to say :)

Posted by Picasa

Ingredients
125g Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup caster sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 3/4 cup Self Raising flour
1/4 Nutella
1/2 cup white choc chips

Method
  1. Preheat over to 180 C. Line cookie trays with baking paper.
  2. Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
  3. Add in egg and vanilla essence and beat until combined.
  4. Stir in Nutella.
  5. Add flour and stir until it has all been mixed in.
  6. Fold in choc chips.
  7. Roll into small balls and place on cookie trays, leaving room for them to spread.
  8. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 min.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sumara said...

YUM. I have been craving nutella lately. I ate a jar of the coles brand last week but I think I need the real stuff. :-)

HayleyB said...

The real stuff is the best for eating on its own. The cheap brands are still good, but I think they're better for recipes. In fact, I think I used the Aldi brand one in this recipe... these cookies are yum!

Laura @ Hungry and Frozen said...

Hi Hayley! Am not actually a ginormous Nutella fan but I AM a fan of your cookie recipes so...might have to try them! The white chocolate aspect is very fetching ;)

HayleyB said...

Thanks Laura! Hope you like them if you do try them! White chocolate chips are definitely a drawcard.