If you love fudge & Baileys Irish Cream, and I know I do, you will most certainly like this. This was gone within hours of making it (no, I didn't eat it all myself, although I was tempted). I was inspired to create this fudge came when I saw a this fudge recipe on Steph Chows.
400g can sweetened condensed milk
250g milk chocolate, chopped
3 tbs Baileys Irish Cream
1 cup desiccated coconut
- Prepare a regular sized slice tin by greasing it and lining it with baking paper. (I usually use spray oil which works well).
- In a medium saucepan, pour sweetened condensed milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in chocolate. Stir gently until all the chocolate is melted.
- Pour in Baileys Irish Cream and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut.
- Pour into prepared slice tin and refrigerate until firm (usually takes a couple of hours, but you could leave it overnight if you wish).
- Once set remove from pan and cut into squares.