Oreo and Rice Bubbles slice
3 Tbs butter
All the white marshmallows from two x 200g packs of marshmallows (use the pink ones in something else, like rocky road)
100g milk chocolate, chopped
2 Cups Rice Bubbles
150g roughly crushed Oreo cookies
- Grease and line a slice time with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Once butter has melted, add marshmallows and chocolate. Stir over low heat until everything is mostly melted.
- Remove from heat and add the rice bubbles and oreos and stir until evenly combined.
- Pour into prepared slice tin and flatten with a spatula (or your fingers, that works too, but you will get sticky).
- Set in the fridge.
- Lift out the slice onto a cutting board and cut into squares once set.