No-bake Lemon Cheesecake
200g sweet biscuits (I use Arnott's "Nice" biscuits, but it works with almost anything else)
100g melted butter
500g cream cheese
1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Melt the butter either in a microwave safe jug or in a saucepan over low heat.
- Crush biscuits in a food processor until biscuits turn to small crumbs.
- Mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter together and press evenly into a 23cm pie dish or spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together with electric beaters until smooth.
- Beat lemon juice into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Pour/scrape the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cheesecake base and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for several hours until set.
- You can decorate the top with fresh fruit before serving if you like, we sometimes serve it with chopped fresh strawberries over the top.