1 cup plain flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
1/4 teaspoon table salt
140g butter, slightly softened
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
A few handfulls of white choc chips
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and table salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix in oats.
- Melt butter however you like to melt butter (I used a small bowl in the microwave).
- Add butter and beaten egg to flour/oat mixture. Mix together, then fold in choc chips.
- Roll tablespoons of dough, place on baking tray and press down slightly. Leave room for cookies to spread.
- Bake until cookies are deep golden brown, about 10-12 min. Cool on the trays.