Choc Chip Cheesecake Cookies
225g cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 ½ cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla extract and beat until well-incorporated.
- In another bowl, combine flour with baking powder and salt. Add by cupfuls to the wet mix. Mix by hand to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on baking tray.
- Flatten each cookie if you want a flatter cookie, as you can see from my photo, they didn't spread much at all. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden. Do not over-bake or they'll taste less cheesecake-y. Cool on trays.