I successfully made up a cheesecake slice recipe! This got the thumbs up at our father's day get together. Yay!
White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice with Milk Chocolate Swirls
180g (approx.) Crushed biscuits (I used Arnott's "Nice" biscuits)
100g melted butter
500g Cream cheese
250g white chocolate, melted
1 tsp gelatine, dissolved in 1/8 cup boiling water
150g milk chocolate, melted (to swirl on top)
- Line a 27cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Mix melted butter and crushed biscuits together in a bowl, and press firmly into prepared slice tin. Refrigerate until firm.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add melted white chocolate and beat until combined
- Beat dissolved gelatine and 1/8 cup boiling water into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over prepared base and distribute evenly.
- Swirl melted milk chocolate throughout cream cheese mixture. (I used a bamboo skewer to do this, but a knife would probably do)
- Put in fridge for a couple of hours until set.
Voila! No baking necessary this time!