September 4, 2008

Photos but no recipes...

I made a cake for my sister's birthday on the weekend. I think I've found something that I'm not so good at baking: cakes. I don't know if it was just the recipe, or if it was my lack of cake-baking skills, but this cake I made turned out only "so-so".... it didn't turn out fluffy and light like I thought it would, but it tasted ok (mostly because of the white chocolate icing I think). Anyway, I didn't think it was particularly worth sharing this recipe unless someone actually wants it. It's just a vanilla cake.

I thought I might share a photo anyway:

2 comments:

Laura @ Hungry and Frozen said...

They look so pretty! And icing always makes any cake better :D

Sumara said...

I read this the other day, but I just popped by again and noticed the phrase "white chocolate icing". SO I just had to say Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... yum.