Another cookie recipe made up by me. I made these as part of a present for my sister's birthday, since she loves cookies so much.
Makes about 24 small to medium cookies
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 and 1/2 cups self raising flour
3 handfuls of milk and white choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius, and line two cookie trays with baking paper
- Cream butter and sugars together
- Beat in egg
- Stir in flour until just combined
- Fold in choc chips
- Roll spoonfuls into balls and place on prepared trays
- Bake for about 9 mins or until very slightly golden (depending on if you like your cookies softer or crisper, bake for a little longer if you prefer the crisper sort).
- Remove from oven and cool on trays.