More and more cookies!! Made these for a get together and my mum said that of all the cookies I've ever made, they are her favourite. :)
Makes about 24 small to medium cookies
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup self raising flour
1 handful of choc chips
1 cup chopped honeycomb pieces
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius, and line two cookie trays with baking paper
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy
3. Beat in egg and vanilla essence
4. Stir in flour until just combined
5. Fold in honeycomb and choc chips
6. Roll spoonfuls into balls and place on prepared trays
7. Bake for about 9 mins or until very slightly golden.
8. Remove from oven and cool on trays.