Makes about two dozen small-ish cookies
125 grams butter
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1/4 cup cocoa, sifted
1 and 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
8 Strawberry Cream Bears, chopped into small pieces (I used the Aldi ones, but strawberry Freddos or similar would work too)
Handful or two of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cream together sugars and butter.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine sifted flour and sifted cocoa, then mix into butter and sugar mixture .
- Mix in chopped strawberry bears/freddos and chocolate chips.
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on lined tray/s with a bit of room for spreading.
- Bake for approx 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on tray.