None of it worked so as a last resort I decided to make a batch of cookies. Lucky for me, it seems to have worked to get rid of the salmon smell. And lucky for you, my readers, as I am about to post the recipe. These are tasty and as always, more-ish. Hope you're not sick of my cookie recipes lately. I swear I will get to making something else soon!
Makes about two dozen medium sized cookies
125 grams butter
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 and 1/2 cups self raising flour
½ teaspoon salt
As many white chocolate chips as you want (as long as the batter still holds together... if you're after more of an idea of how many, just grab 3 handfuls).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cream together sugars, butter and vanilla essence.
- Beat in egg.
- Add sifted flour and salt.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on lined tray/s with a bit of room for spreading.
- Bake for approx 10 minutes or until just starting to turn golden
- Allow to cool on tray.