Anyway, here's a cookie recipe I made up today. I really like these cookies, they are very chewy and more-ish.
125g Butter, softened
1 cup Plain Flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 small handfuls of desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 handfuls choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C. Line two cookie trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, then beat in egg and vanilla essence.
- Sift in flour and baking powder, then add coconut. Stir to combine. Fold in choc chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie trays.
- Bake for 12 to 15 min until just slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on cookie trays (this helps to maintain the chewy-ness).