Makes 24 cookies
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup Nutella (choc hazelnut spread)
1 and 1/3 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup chopped Mars Bars
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth
- Beat in egg then stir in vanilla
- Mix in Nutella
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl, and then stir into butter/sugar mixture until just blended.
- Fold in Mars Bar bits.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking trays, leave lots of room between cookies as they spread.
- Bake for 8-10 min, remove from oven and cool on tray.