Ingredients (makes 12)
500g cream cheese, softened
2 tbs finely grated lemon rind
1/2 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup thickened cream
1/2 a lemon's worth of juice
50g butter, chilled, chopped
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C (or 130 degrees C for a fan-forced oven. Line a 12-hole 1/3-cup capacity muffin tray with paper cases.
- Use an electric beater to cream cheese, lemon rind, lemon juice and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Add cream, beat until combined.
- Spoon into paper cases.
- Make crumble topping - Rub all ingredients together with fingertips until mixture looks like course bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 30 min until cheesecakes are puffed up and crumble topping is golden.
- Cool on bench-top until sufficiently cool enough to refrigerate.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until cold.